Do you have dark inner thighs, butt or bikini area? Don’t worry; there’s a way to lighten and get rid of it permanently in 7 days.* Here’s how I did it with before and after pictures:
Quick update 07.28.2015: I will be posting more pictures of my inner thighs very soon and you guys are going to be so jealous!!!!! So stay tuned and make sure that you subscribe to my email list! – Tay
Everyone dies to have that perfectly flawless skin from head to toe. But seeing those dark thighs exposed while either being intimate or wearing a bikini is totally embarrassing. I know how it feels since I used to have dark skin in my inner thighs too. I was embarrassed to wear a bikini and short shorts because I was afraid that someone would notice the discoloration in my inner thighs. In fact, being intimate with my partner (with lights on) was also a problem. Because of this, I’ve tried several whitening treatments to get rid of dark inner thighs ranging from bleaching solutions to whitening creams. Unfortunately, almost all of them did not work except one. Before I share my story, I would like to discuss the causes of dark inner thighs, butt and bikini area, how to avoid it and how to get rid of it permanently.
Causes of dark inner thighs or bikini area:
- Your wear a lot of tight and dark-colored jeans. Stop wearing tight and dark clothing like skinny jeans! This is the main reason why your inner thighs are discolored. Avoid wearing this type of clothing as much as possible. Unfortunately, wearing this kind of clothing causes too much friction in the inner thighs.
- You don’t have a thigh gap. This is also another reason why your inner thighs are really dark. Unfortunately, this is very common especially to overweight individuals.
- Too much shaving and using old razors. Women are naturally vain and want to be as hairless as possible in their sensitive and intimate areas and that’s totally understandable. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with shaving your inner thighs but you have to make sure that you use brand new razors all the time. The reason for this is because if you keep on using the same razor over and over again, it will start irritating your skin and it will cause skin darkening. I would recommend waxing hair between thighs to decrease irritation.
- You get brazilian wax – I get this done all the time but then I started noticing that my inner thighs and butt areas are getting darker. Why? It’s because my aesthetician started using low-class wax (to save money) and it started to irritate my skin. I started getting a lot of ingrown hair in the areas, which turned into scars. I know how tempting it could be especially if you’re seeing a lot of discounts for waxing, but please make sure that you go to a reputable salon because it would cost you more to whiten the dark area compared to the cost of the wax service itself.
- You walk too much. Friction from too much adipose or fat tissues of the skin causes heat once you’re in a moving activity most of the time. Also, sweat has salt and uric acid component that once it dries can lead to skin darkening.
- Medication – some medications can definitely discolor your skin depending on how your body reacts to it. When you start noticing the difference in your skin tone, make sure that you contact your doctor right away.
- Hormones – this is most common especially if you just had a baby. Sometimes the dark areas would go away after a few months of having a baby, but if it doesn’t, then it’s time to do something about it.
Cause of dark butt:
You wear string panty (thong) all the time. Unfortunately, wearing this type of undergarment is bad for your skin. Why? Because is causes to much friction in the buttocks. Wearing tight underwear, lace and those with garter lining most of the time can deplete blood and oxygen circulation to some areas of the skin. Wear something not too loose but exactly fit. Cotton-based fiber underwear is highly recommended. Again, friction is the main culprit and the number one reason why we have discolored skin in the butt area.
How to lighten dark inner thighs, butt or bikini area:
After finding out the causes of your dark inner thighs, I know that you still have these questions: How can I lighten it? Is there really a way to remove the dark skin? Can I whiten it in a week? How long before I see results? Don’t worry guys! I’m here to help you out and answer these questions! I’ve done this before and I will tell you exactly how I removed the dark skin in my inner thighs. Here’s how I removed the dark skin in my inner thighs:
- Peel the dark skin away! I used strong peeling oil called Marie France Macroexfoliator. Since my inner thighs are five times darker than my skin tone, I was advised to use the skin peeling oil first prior to using the other skin whitening products. Now here’s a little bit of a problem with this peel: you can’t’ wash it for 3 consecutive days!!! What I did was I applied it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night and then I washed it off on Monday. I noticed a big difference but I had to redo it because of the fact that it’s way too dark. After the second application (I gave myself three months rest after the first one), this was when I finally noticed that the dark skin in my inner thighs is almost gone. I saw a huge difference! I also used the kojic soap and whitening cream that came with it after all of my dark skin has peeled off. I would say that I probably used the products (soap and cream) for at least 3-4 weeks before it finally wowed me. Keep in mind that I used it every day so you better be patient if you really want to see a difference. I was amazed and I can finally wear a bikini!
- Use a skin whitening soap everyday (twice a day and be consistent)! I love this soap! I actually just don’t use it on my dark areas but also on my face and body. What’s special about this is the fact that it’s a combination of Kojic Acid and Papain, which means exfoliation and lightening at the same time! Here’s the downside: it tingles a little bit. I leave it on for at least 2-3 minutes (on my inner thighs but not on my face) then I gently scrub it. It works well, however, consistency is the key. You’ll feel that tingling feeling due to the high concentration of kojic acid in it. Anyway, you’ll really see the skin exfoliates (or peel I should say), but make sure that you use the whitening cream right after because this might dry your skin out.
- Use a skin whitening cream. Use the cream morning and night. Try to put a generous amount because a little bit of cream wouldn’t do any difference! Always remember that you have to be consistent and patient with skin lightening. This is not something that can be done within 24 hours especially if the area that you’re trying to whiten is really dark. Constant use of skin lightening products is the best way to remove the dark areas permanently. I still use the kojic soap and the cream every day to prevent the dark skin from coming back. In case I forgot to mention this earlier, I actually would like to let you all know that I don’t have thigh gap and this is why I have a dark inner thighs. Since my inner thighs rub together all the time, it causes friction that leads towards skin darkening. Thank you all for reading my story and hopefully, this helped you guys figuring how to remove those dark areas! Be safe.
WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COPY OUR PHOTOS BELOW. Otherwise, we will report you and file a notice of Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) infringement with ALL search engines such as Google, Yahoo and others to have your site/s removed from their search results. We have apprehended ten websites for plagiarism already. Let this be a warning.
Before and After Pictures:
Where to buy: Marie France Skin and Body Care Website
What else you should know:
Why you should use it: This is for those people who have been wanting to get rid of dark inner thighs, bikini and butt area. The product is very powerful and effective if used correctly. You should only use this product only if you can follow the directions thoroughly.
Who should NOT use this product: You should not use this product if you have extremely sensitive skin and if you cannot follow the directions thoroughly. African Americans and Asians are actually more prone to skin darkening and I would strongly suggest to use the scrub, cream and soap rather than the peeling oil as it could cause darkening in the area being peeled.
What you should expect: I saw a difference in my skin tone right after using the peeling oil. If you follow the directions that come with the kit, you may experience the same. However, note that every skin type reacts differently. I cannot tell you if the product would work for you or not.
Do’s and Don’ts: Follow the directions carefully and thoroughly. The kit that I got contains the peeling oil and it took weeks (literally) before I was able to get back to my normal activities. The main thing about using the kit is you shouldn’t do anything that would make the inner thighs rub together. The instructions are actually listed in the product’s website.
Warning: This kit may cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation to those who do not follow the instructions on how to use plus the before and after care. You should only use the product after reading all the necessary information. If you have sensitive skin or if you are Black or Asian, then I’d personally suggest using the soap, cream and probably the scrub to lighten the dark area.
Indications: Skin whitening of dark areas like inner thighs, buttocks, underarms and bikini area.
Key Ingredients: Kojic Acid, Papain, Alpha Arbutin, Niacinamide, Mandelic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid
Directions and how to use: Usage instructions are listed in the product page.
Question and Answer:
***Note: I bought an extra MF kojic soap soap and MF creme for maintenance****
Important update: I’ve received a few emails regarding some individuals experiencing redness, red bumps and skin darkening after using the peeling oil. Please allow me to explain and help resolve your skin issues.
#1 Red bumps
If you’re experiencing Red bumps after using the peeling oil, this is due to either of the following:
a.) You walked too much or did a lot of physical activities while doing the treatment and while it’s peeling. I would strongly advise not to do any kind of physical activities especially walking since it causes too much friction. Remember that you just did a chemical peel in your intimate area and too much friction around it is a big no-no as it will irritate the skin badly.
b.) You wore tight clothing. Again, wearing tight clothing causes too much friction, which will cause skin irritation.
When the peel sheds a layer of your skin, you do not want the “new” skin to be irritated as it will cause Red bumps and possibly skin darkening.
The skin will be itchy so you need to buy hydrocortisone cream PRIOR to using the peel.
#3. Skin darkening after using the peel
Here are the reasons why you’re experiencing it:
a.) You applied too much peeling oil on your skin.
b.) Your skin experienced too much friction while the skin is peeling. Like what I stated in the “Red bumps” problem, you should avoid too much walking and prevent yourself from wearing tight clothing while on the treatment. Friction is a huge NO-NO when doing the treatment.
c.) You used the soap and creme that came with the kit right after the skin is done peeling. You should have waited for the skin to completely heal prior to using any other products as the new skin is still very sensitive. Only use very mild soap in the area that you’re treating and wait until after a week or two before you use the kojic soap and whitening cream.
d.) You have sensitive skin or you are Asian or Black-descent. I would strongly suggest to using the rest of the products except the peeling oil since it has the Asian and Black skin has the tendency to be extremely sensitive.
Skin darkening/hyper pigmentation is a temporary reaction to the peel. It will eventually go away after a few weeks or so. Again, do not use anything harsh on the skin and just use very mild soap.
Just to recap, please make sure that you understand the following instructions before using the peeling oil:
- Individuals with sensitive skin or with Black or Asian descent should try to use the rest of the products except the peeling oil. However, if you still want to use the oil, then start it with once a day application for three days and see what happens.
Do not do too much physical work (too much walking, exercising) and do not wear tight clothing while doing the treatment and while the skin is peeling. Wait until after it’s completely healed before returning to normal activities.
Do not use the soap and creme right after the skin has peeled. Wait until after a week or two (while it’s healed) before using these products.
PLEASE READ: Peeling occurs 1-7 days AFTER the last time that you used the Macroexfoliator (peeling oil). YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR SKIN PEEL RIGHT AWAY WHILE DOING THE 3-DAY PEELING PROCESS. IT WILL TAKE 1-7 DAYS AFTER YOU USE THE PEELING OIL FOR YOU TO SEE IT PEELING!!!! IF YOU LIVE IN A COLD AREA, THIS WILL DELAY IT EVEN MORE. DO NOT USE ANY SOAP, CREAMS OR LOTIONS ON THE AREA THAT YOU’RE PEELING (EXCEPT HYDROCORTISONE IF IT’S ITCHY OR PETROLEUM JELLY), OTHERWISE, IT WILL STOP THE PEELING PROCESS! ONLY WASH THE AREA WITH WATER! I CANNOT EMPHASIZED THIS ENOUGH: READ THE DIRECTIONS FIRST, THE DO’S AND DONT’S AND OTHER INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCT USAGE BEFORE YOU START YOUR PEELING SESSION! I’VE RECEIVED QUITE A FEW EMAILS FROM PEOPLE COMPLAINING THAT THEY ARE NOT SEEING ANY PEELING AND IT TURNS OUT IT’S BECAUSE THEY EITHER DIDN’T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY OR THEY ARE BEING IMPATIENT WAITING FOR IT TO PEEL!!!! PLEASE GUYS…READ, READ, READ.
Questions I received via email:
- Did it hurt when it started peeling?
Answer: No, it didn’t. It won’t hurt unless you force the skin to peel. I did use tweezers to help remove some of the skin that’s obviously dead.
- What can I do to lessen the itchiness?
Answer: Use hydrocortisone cream. When I did the peeling, it itched on the 2nd and 3rd day but after I put the hydrocortisone cream, everything was fine.
- How long did it peel?
Answer: Mine was like 7 days or so.
- Is this really going to whiten my dark inner thighs and butt area in a week?
Answer: The Marie France butt whitening kit is very strong like the ones in the derma office. When I did the process on my own skin, it did whiten in a week after using the products but I can only talk about myself since I do not know your skin type and how dark the area is. I would suggest for you to give it a try.
- What else did you do after the using the products? Should I buy addition cream and soap?
Answer: The only thing I did was I used the kojic soap and the tone perfecting creme day and night. I would suggest for you to do so because you will need to use it everyday to prevent the dark skin from coming back.
- Is is permanent?
Answer: It can be especially if you use the kojic soap and whitening cream twice a day. Remember that if your inner thighs rub together, this will cause friction and turns to skin darkening. The only way to avoid this is to use the whitening cream and kojic soap everyday to avoid the dark skin from coming back.
- I want to whiten my dark butt hole and when I read the instructions, I cannot use it on that area. What else can I do? I really want to lighten it.
Answer: Yeah the butt whitening kit cannot be used on those extremely moist areas but what you can do is use their skin whitening cream AM and PM. It will probably takes several weeks for you to see results but you just need to be patient.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary based on skin type.